Mini Thin 25/50 | Weight Loss Supplement with Caffeine, BioPerine, Synephrine, Yohembe and Other Energy and Fat Burning Ingredients* – 30 Count Bottle
- MINI THIN 25/50 utilizes a sophisticated formula to combat everyday fatigue. 200mg Caffeine and a proprietary herbal blend can help provide energy during those downtimes. *
- PROPRIETARY HERBAL BLEND of ingredients packed with energy to include: Synephrine, BioPerine( R )[Black Pepper-piperine], Yohimbe, Asian Ginseng extract, Ginger root extract, Green Tea extract, Cola Nut extract, Rhodiola Rosea extract, White Willow Bark extract.
- MAY BE an added benefit for those who combine Mini Thin 25/50 with a healthy lifestyle and diet. Other benefits include cognitive function, focus, and alertness.*
- LESS EXPENSIVE than other energy alternatives, Mini Thin was created with busy and active people in mind and is the optimal alternative to consuming sugary energy products.*
- WARNING: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant, nursing, or sensitive to caffeine. Read full safety warnings before using this product.
Are you feeling tired, sluggish, and unmotivated? If you answered yes, then you’ve come to the right place. DBI Distribution offers Mini Thin 25/50, the perfect solution for fighting every day fatigue. This formula uses sophisticated ingredients including Caffeine, Bitter Orange Peel, Black Pepper Extract (fruit), Yohimbe Bark Extract, and a Proprietary Blend of Extracts from Asian Ginseng, Ginger Root, Green Tea, Kola Nut, Rhodiola Rosea and White Willow Bark to help provide energy during those downtimes. Now you can achieve your maximum potential with Mini Thin 25/50. FDA Disclosure: * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Not for use by individuals under 18. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or sensitive to caffeine. Persons taking medication should consult a healthcare professional before use. Do not use if you have an ulcer or are allergic, or have contraindications, to aspirin or other salicylates. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if stomach upset occurs. Avoid this product if you have liver or kidney disease, or high blood pressure. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
FDA Disclosure Statement. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. -BioPerine ( R ) is the registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg, Bitter Orange Peel Extract 83mg (6%), BioPerine Black Pepper Extract 2mg, Yohimbe Bark Extract 10mg, Proprietary Blend (Asian Ginseng Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Cola Nut Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, White Willow Bark Extract. Other ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Red#40, Blue#1
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule two times daily, preferably with water at mealtimes, or as recommended by a physician.